Friday, November 22, 2013

Mid November Favorites

I decided to share my mid November Favorites with you.  And these are the items I am thankful for.  2 birds, one stone.  Some are old fav, and some are new. :)




  • NailPatternBold Glitter-A-Peel peel off base coat - This is almost essential for me, as with my eczema, I don't want to use too much acetone on my fingers to remove polish, as I have quite a bit of cuts and acetone burns.  So with this amazing product I can just peel off my polish.  My only problem (probably only to me) is that it lasts only a day or so.  Because I scratch a lot and that does not help at all in all areas. :P
  • Lush Sweet Lips - I can't find this particular flavor on Lush's web site.  But this is a lip scrub that I have started to use a lot in my drawer.  You just rub it on and lick it off.
  • Hurraw night treat balm - I enjoyed it.  It lasted all night and it's not greasy nor slick.  And it has good ingredients (Ingredients: Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, *Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ***Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, **Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, **Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, 
  • *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, *Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, *Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, Tocopherols (sunflower), **Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean, ***Myroxylon balsamum (peru balsam) oil, Matricaria recutita (blue chamomile) flower extract  *cold pressed / organic **raw & organic ***wildcrafted )
  • Eczema spray and wipes - I love both.  I use them when I itches and/or right after shower.
  • Rocky Mountain Soap Company Body Butter - Actually I just started using mine yesterday (unscented, of course) and it is not greasy and seems to be kind of light and I think I like it and happy to add it to my rotation of moisturizers.
  • Metaderm eczema cream - my favorite all natural, organic eczema cream.
  • Dior lip glow - Love this.  Enhances my natural color.  Texture is amazing.
  • Lippie holder - I am a bag lady and like to have a pouch for everything.  So there you go.  (I got mine here and this is not bad either.)
  • Essie ridge filler base coat - I just got this yesterday.  I bought it because I have SERIOUS ridges on my nails (I blame it on eczema).  I used 2 coats last night and it's visibly better.  But my ridges are so bad, so there is no way and unfair for this product to completely correct the issue.  It would be nice though.
  • Cetaphil cream - oldie and goodie.


I am mostly a lippie hoarder, bag lady and an eczema warrior, so if you have any favorite items related to those, let me know! :)