Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I am Using Now Tag

From time to time I do a tag here and there.  And here is one. :)



{source}
These are my current stats. ;)
Note:  I have eczema skin, so I am really limiting myself to use fragrance free and simple products.  So this could be a very boring post. ;)

Makeup Brushes
Sigma F80 Synthetic Flat kabuki and F84 Angled kabuki; P86 Presicision Tapered concealer brush.

Shampoo and Conditioner
Mixing half T-Gel (extra strength) and half T-Sal.  So basically 1:1 ratio for my scalp and I don't use anything else.  Sometimes I add a bit of conditioner.

Shower Gel
Babyganics Moisturizing Therapy Cream Wash.  Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Wash.  Chagrin Valley Marsh Mallow Chickweek soap.

Body Moisturizer
Metaderm Eczema Cream
Borage Therapy Advanced Formula
Cetaphil Cream

Cleanser
Cetaphil cleanser.  Also use Yes to Cucumber towelette for makeup removal.

Toner
Not really at the moment

Exfoliator
I have some sugar scrub I got from my Eco Emi box, I don't remember the name.  This one.

Mask
I’m not using any masks right now. Can you recommend a good cruelty free mask?

Face Primer
Too Faced Primed & Poreless for Sensitive skin.

Eyeshadow Primer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Foundation
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + #35

Concealer
Maybelline.  The one for dark circle?

Powder
Revlon Color Stay pressed powder

Blush
I don't wear this much.  But I have Benefit Rockateur in my bag.  Also Nars Organsm.

Bronzer
I don’t wear bronzer much. NYC Sunny and Nars Laguna are in my bag.

Highlighter
Nah.

Eyeshadows
Again, I am lazy.  But I have the little palette (Wet n Wild) in my bag, I also have other brands, but I don't wear them very often.

Eyeliners
Urban Decay’s 24/7 eyeliners. Again, don't wear them often.

Mascara
I have Almay One Coat Triple Effect in my bag.  Don't wear them often.

Lipstick
Bite lipstick in Pepper; Red Apple Lipstick in Vogue, Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush etc. :)

Lipgloss
Lip balm
Booda lip balm, EOS, Epically Epic (Etsy), Whole Food store brand

Nail Polish
Too many.