Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another mini haul

Happy Tuesday.  I am super happy that there is no snow.  I enjoy my winter brisk and cold and dry.  The snow can be delivered to the mountain and ski resort where they can be enjoyed.



Woohoo.  I got my brow waxed.  Haha!  I have been doing that for many months before I move, because the time and place worked out for me, but haven't done that in months since my schedule has changed.  I went to Benefit Brow Bar when I was waxing.  I like it there. So I was super excited when the Ulta close to me opened up the bar and someone was there last night.  So I jumped in and took my chance to a new lady.  What a big difference it makes.  I am used to my bushy brow.  They are not "that" bad, at least in my opinion.  But it does make a difference IMO with a defined brow.  And she did a good job.  And I am also not picky. ;)

Of course I bought a few things while I was there (I suck!).  Bought a box set of NYX butter gloss (Merengue,Crème Brulee and Apple Strudel) and a Real Technique brush (it is blush brush but I am going to use it for powder) and a few other things.

I broke my Beauty Blender. :(  I only had it for like 2 weeks (or less!). I was washing it this morning and I broke the tip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How?  I don't know.  I can still use it, but it's an eye sore and I am so annoyed.  I do like using my BB.  Gah!

I bought another Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush.  It is much deeper than Honey  Love, but it settled in nicely in a good color, I feel like I need the rest of them.  The sticks are so great and nice and only $2.99!!! {1} {2} {3}

My hands seems to be doing better again.  So now I have to do something to keep the blisters from coming back.  Moisturization is the key key.  What else?  hmm...


 photo photo_zps2d212ce0.jpg
Another find from Ulta. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee and Warm Me Up. Haven't try them yet, but have read good things about them. They look similar in tubes, but from swatches I have seen, they are not the same.  Bought these on the website, and they were doing a BOGO or some kind of sale.


 photo IMG_5995_zps96b06c4e.jpg

My photobucket has been a retard for some time now... Grrr... so this is what you get for "OOTD".  That's my typical winter wear.  I value warmth over fashion. :P  I mostly want to show my "defined brow".