Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Weekend

It's Monday... another new week.  I hope your weekend was nice.  Mine was.



I wore my Doctor Who Tee from Teefury and I wore an old Old Navy long sleeve underneath it. It's my favorite way to wear tee in the winter.  I am also using my new Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch.  It's hunter green.  I would have bought a black one, but this one was on sale and it's very nice.  It's a decent size... but won't fit everything to use it to work.  I carry extra stuff for work (like a book and wires for my phone and extra keys and access cards etc), so I use my LeSportsac Deluxe Everyday Bag for that.

Went to agility on Saturday.  It was soooooooooooooooooooo cold.  We were in a covered barn, but no heater.  My nose was running, my toes were in pain (only wear one pair of socks).  Gigi was shivering. LOL.  She had to wear her fleece while running.  Interesting enough, she "forgot" how to do a broad jump and the tire.  Cloudine figured it's her jacket?!  So we took it off and practiced and rewarded and magically the memory came back. ;)  It was still a fun class.

Had to go to the CU after class, so we did that and then I went to Chipotle (these are all on the way) for lunch (to go)... then stopped by the Starbucks for a Caramel Brulée Latte (Espresso with steamed milk and caramel brulée sauce. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel brulée topping.).  Didn't know they are doing a special.  You get a punch card and will get a sticker with every holiday drink you ordered.  It ended on Sunday.  So the lady gave me 2 extra free stickers!  You need a total of 5 stickers.  Anyway, I went again yesterday and the guy gave me an extra sticker... so now I got all the stickers!  Thank you, Starbucks baristas!

Went to Target yesterday... just because I am crazy and like to shop (remember my LOW BUY?).  Anyway, found some good things there.  A new fleece floppy hat (on sale!); a pair of boots for under $11!!!!!  I don't have many boots, so that's nice.  And some snacks.  Freeze dried corn!!!  Never thought of it, so it's cool.  And then got some freeze dried apple slices.  And found some kick ass deeply on sale blue ray.  Bought Dirty Dancing (for myself) for $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then found Predator 1 and 2 in 1 box for $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's for my uncle, he likes crazy movies like that. ;)  So it's all perfect.  Love it when I get good deals!!!

I did saw season 7 of Doctor Who and Bones... so wanted to buy them... but I didn't.  So go me in having self control.

I bought a Jordana chubby lip stick from Walgreen on Friday.  This is my first... but I have heard lots of good things about them.  And I really like this.  It's called Honey Love.  I want to get more. :D  I don't care much for the Covergirl and Revlon one I bought.  But I love this one and the Soap and Glory one I bought.


 photo photo_zps04870c17.jpg


I am also starting to watch Super Natural on Netflix.  I like it so far.  It's kind of freaky... but not too bad.  When I was young I always like to read ghost/super natural type stories (read, not watch)... but have sort of stay away from it over the years. LOL.  So it's all new again.

We were also busy packing/wrapping Christmas presents.  It's safe to say we are all done (mostly).  And I even pack a box for a friend with the small sweaters from Gigi and a few extras for the dogs and human.  It is one fine box with an awesome assortment of things.  Gigi keep sniffing the box whenever she is in my office and she WANTS to go in my office.  LOL.  I have to kick her out.  She is one crazy ween. :)  But I love her.