Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Makeup

Just want to share what is my current make up routine.



I was thinking the other day.  If what I have works for me, should I try something new?  And why?  It's fun to try new things... but again there is no guarantee it is better than your present choice or work well with the other products of your routine.  And then of course you have to pay for it.  I don't know.  I was so tempted to try some other foundation the other day... but I caught myself.


 photo 3c420324-2ea2-4736-9d13-a4efb571e389_zpsc9ccc1c0.jpg

Since I am now using Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation, I haven't use a primer.  I conceal my under eye with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.  And if I need more concealer I use the Loreal True Match.  Then I top it off/set my foundation with Revlon Colorstay.  I find this combination works best and lasts a long time with minimal touchup (does not eliminate touchup... but fewer).  And if I feel very brave (ha!), I use the Revlon Brow Fantasy on my brows (now that I have shapely brows).  I keep it lighthanded though, because I don't trust my skill completely.  And if I have extra time I will use some blush too.  Then I will set it with a setting spray (when time permit and that I do remember).

I also carry a Maybelline Dream Matte Powder with me for touch up and such.  It works well enough.