Monday, January 13, 2014

Bag Lady

I am a girl of many "identities".  One of them is BAG LADY.  I love bags... handbags, purses, totes, pouches etc.  I just love them.  I have a lot of old ones and new ones and I also had given a lot of them away.  Anyway, I LOVE THEM.  So many uses and I am in love.  ha.



I wanted to bring my regular big iPod with me to work, and I want to put it in a pouch.  And I was looking into my stash (I have them everywhere!) and then I rediscovered this one I have bought.  Yay.  It's padded and has dachshunds on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Adorable, right?  I got this from Etsy and I am pretty sure I got it on sale.  SCORE!


 photo photo3_zpsc59a499b.jpg


Speaking of them, I also wash them.  I have been putting them in those mesh protective bag when I decided to give them a bath.  Works quite well.

So I am a happy bag lady. :D

And another bonus pic of cutie Gigi.


 photo photo2_zps424cc737.jpg
She is snoring!