Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday eve to me

Good morning.  It's already Wednesday.  Woot.  I have tomorrow OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF because it is my biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday!



I will be 40.  I am not kidding.  I can't even believe it. Not sure how I feel about it either.  But I know I am thankful for Gigi and my family and my job for sure.  And plenty more.


 photo photo3_zpscf35d7ec.jpg

Early birthday card from the boss.



 photo photo1_zps45e70a88.jpg


I got my Hurraw order yesterday.  I really like their Moon Balm.  Here is what I wrote from this post (or you can read a mini blurp on my Luvocracy):  "What I like about it is that in the next morning, dead skin (I am assuming) are already "lifted"!!!  I don't remember this happening last time I used it (that could be because I don't have any dead skin on my lips)... but I love it.  My skin is baby smooth.  I also love the smooth, buttery texture (rather than slick)." So I guess you can also say it exfoliates well.  I also bought 2 more just in case.  And they were kind enough to gift me a Mint flavor.  So these are part of my birthday gifts from me to me.

My skin is still itch like a bitch.  And I am still trying to find the best way to treat it... trying different combo of different things.  Sigh.