Thursday, March 20, 2014

Watch out for Save The Panduhs

I didn't want to bash anyone.  Just a disappointed customer.  I ordered a hat from Save The Panduhs in December, 2013 and today is 3/20/14 and I still have not receive my order.  And he completely ignored my emails too. :(  I can not even report to paypal, because it was paid as "gift". I have bought from him before, it may be a bit show, but I always get my order.  So I don't understand why he totally ignore me this time.  Lesson learned.  Can't really recommend him any more.
 

Here is the email thread.

Order follow up


YLBB 

Mar 16 (4 days ago)
to Save
Hello. I am writing to let you know I still
have not received the hat. It is now over 3 months. 

Begin forwarded message:
From: Save The Panduhs
Date: February 11, 2014 at 1:11:58 PM PST
To: Your Lips But Better
Subject: Re: You've received a payment request
Yay I'm from Lynwood too. Woo woo! Lol

Rick Garcia
Artist | Designer | Creator
"Dreams DO come true!"

On Feb 11, 2014, at 1:06 PM, Your Lips But Better wrote:
[My address]
Thanks.


On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Save The Panduhs wrote:
I'm so sorry I'll send tonight with a bunch of extras. I'll be honest, I totally forgot. Please send me your address I'll send tonight for sure


Rick Garcia
Artist | Designer | Creator
"Dreams DO come true!"

On Feb 11, 2014, at 12:46 PM, Your Lips But Better wrote:
Hello.  I am writing again, because I still have not received the hat.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Your Lips But Better
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: You've received a payment request
To: Save The Panduhs


Do you have any confirmation number?  I still have not receive the hat. 
Thanks.


On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Save The Panduhs  wrote:
Shipping tonight. Thank you!


Rick Garcia
Artist | Designer | Creator
"Dreams DO come true!"

On Jan 2, 2014, at 9:00 AM, Your Lips But Better wrote:
Hello.  I am just wondering have you ship the hat yet?
Thanks. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YLBB
Date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: You've received a payment request
To: Save The Panduhs


Paid you already.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Save The Panduhs wrote:
Were you able to figure it out?

Rick Garcia
Artist | Designer | Creator
"Dreams DO come true!"