Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun day with Gigi

Last night after I came home from work.  I fed Gigi and then I sat down and eat my dinner and then the little miss did the "sit pretty" (that is when they sit on the butt and upright) and looking at the hedgehog toy on the top of the fan.  I was surprised she wanted to play with it, so I gave it to her and she had a ball for several minutes.  It's always fun to see her initiate play.  As I have mentioned before, she is all about food.  She will play if I play WITH her.  That is good because I don't have to buy her lots of toys and that she never destroy any toy.  The worst was that she removed all the pomp pomp from a spider toy (the pomp pomps were the feet).  :)




 photo photo1_zps41817ce0.jpg
Her paws are so frosty now. It makes me a little sad that she is a matured lady. But her nails are fabulous. :D


 photo photo2_zpscb2ac90e.jpg
Selfies with my girl.



++++++++++
Found some Doctor Who videos. :D