Monday, March 24, 2014

Hello Monday

I want to share a very cute video first. :)






This is so funny.  And a cute wire doxie at the end. :)  Gigi would totally be "What the Fxxx?" if she was one of the cute dogs.

We had a nice weekend doing nothing... just enjoying the sun and each other.  Also watched Frozen twice.  I am making the DVD worth my money.  Skin is really healing sloooooooooooooowly.  My body is mostly ok, but my left hand is not.  I am sick and tired of this roller coaster thingy!  But so far I have a new set of tips and trick for "this round" (sigh).


  • Whenever there is stubborn itch, rinse with cold water, then moisturize.
  • Contrary to water is bad, IMO, it helps soften my skin so moisturizer can get in.  As long as I moisturize ASAP after washing, I am ok.
  • I like to spray with eczema spray (by Metaderm) right after shower, so I can moisturize my face.  Then follow by normal routine.
  • Normal routine includes:  After washing, Metaderm eczema cream all over, then wait a little bit, then topped with Booda Butter + Egyptian Magic (I mixed them together) to seal in the moisture.
  • Clip flakes rather than peel.
  • I have been soaking my hands everyday.  Or if it's my body, I may take a bath.


I really want to paint my nails, but with me scratching so much, I am not sure if it is worth it.  Boohoo.