This is so funny. And a cute wire doxie at the end. :) Gigi would totally be "What the Fxxx?" if she was one of the cute dogs.
We had a nice weekend doing nothing... just enjoying the sun and each other. Also watched Frozen twice. I am making the DVD worth my money. Skin is really healing sloooooooooooooowly. My body is mostly ok, but my left hand is not. I am sick and tired of this roller coaster thingy! But so far I have a new set of tips and trick for "this round" (sigh).
- Whenever there is stubborn itch, rinse with cold water, then moisturize.
- Contrary to water is bad, IMO, it helps soften my skin so moisturizer can get in. As long as I moisturize ASAP after washing, I am ok.
- I like to spray with eczema spray (by Metaderm) right after shower, so I can moisturize my face. Then follow by normal routine.
- Normal routine includes: After washing, Metaderm eczema cream all over, then wait a little bit, then topped with Booda Butter + Egyptian Magic (I mixed them together) to seal in the moisture.
- Clip flakes rather than peel.
- I have been soaking my hands everyday. Or if it's my body, I may take a bath.
I really want to paint my nails, but with me scratching so much, I am not sure if it is worth it. Boohoo.