Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Random thoughts of the day

Totally random... but I want to record it.



  • SMAP is the best and I will always love them.
  • I love my family.  There was a pic I have posted before on IG saying something like you don't have to like them in order to love them.  Ha!
  • Gigi seriously is the perfect dog for me.  I am glad she has chosen me.
  • iTune radio is pretty rad.  Liking it so far.  Woot.
  • Today is itchy day.  :(  And I look back, what had work for me?  Bleach bath.  I really think it has helped this time around, so tonight is "bb" night.  Also will be cutting off beef (definitely a culprit), coffee, sugar, deep fried, greasy food, and shellfish... to name a few.
  • I had 900+ emails in my work inbox, most of them I don't have to do anything or had replied etc... but I didn't bother to sort them... so I created a new folder and stuff all of them in there.  LOL.  Tell me I am not the only one.
  • I thought we are getting warmer, but my wind shield was frozen this morning.
  • I love my iPhone... such a great tool.  But I dislike how cellphone carrier are so expensive.
  • Life is good.  God is amazing.  All is well.
  • Vampire Academy series is so good.  I am on the second one.



 photo photo-905.jpg

This is the pic I was talking about. So true.