Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Haul

I have bought way too much stuff this month and I need to stop.  Bought buncho from Sephora.  Bought books.  Bought gadgets.  Bought this and bought that.  STOP!



Yesterday I received my SECOND Sephora haul.  WTH.  I bought them because I am a VIB, and there is a sale going on...........
I got the following:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Marc Jacobs Beauty Lovemarc - Lip Gel in Role Play

I think I mentioned my first order from another post.  But I want to mention I have been using the Foreo Luna everyday since I have received.  I "think" my skin seems brighter?!

The Brow Wiz is a back up.
The Ambient Lighting Powder I planned to use it as a finishing powder (?!)
And I honestly don't need any more lippie... but this looks cute.  And it's my usual color.  The cap is magnetic... which makes it very heavy (for a lipstick).  So far I like it.  And this is my first MJ cosmetic.

Then I bought a Magic Bullet.  This is for my "green juice".  Received it yesterday and made my first "juice".  More like blended juice.  But whatever, I like it.  And yay for taking care of myself and eat healthy!


 photo photo2_zps3d606979.jpg
My first green juice (smoothie?). Coconut water, apple, cucumber, spinach, ice.


 photo photo4_zpsfdc8a2f5.jpg
She is a mama's girl. :) She got some apples too.


 photo photo3_zps31eb5e70.jpg
My TWO new lippies. SMH. Left is MJ Role Play and the right one is Loreal Fairest Nude. Sort of look similar? I haven't the Loreal one yet.

And I bought some more eczema related stuff too.  So all I bought are quite useful actually.