Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lippie haul

I received another package today.  I am a sucker for packaging.  Sometimes I buy certain things just for that reason.



I had bought from Shiro Cosmetics many times before and I do like them (though my last purchase from them are kind of disappointing.  They were the lippies.  They are way too soft and smooshed everywhere when applied.  So that's a no.).  When I saw that they had revamped their website and I decided to check it out and I saw they have some new tinted balms and they are inspired by Miyasaki's movie?  What?  Yes please.  And I bought 2.  I haven't open them yet (will do that tomorrow).  But here are the ones I got:

Who Swallowed a Star

A heart’s a heavy burden.
Bright coral-orange in the tube, applies a bit pinker than you might expect! Will leave behind a light stain.
Ingredients: coconut oil, candelilla wax, jojoba oil, carnauba wax, red #27, red #6, iron oxide, castor oil, tocopherol, flavor.

Comes in a 0.15 oz round silver tube.

This is from Howl's Moving Castle.


Come out, come out

Tell me who you are. Are you a big dust bunny?
Sheer, pretty apricot.
Ingredients: coconut oil, candelilla wax, jojoba oil, carnauba wax, yellow #6, iron oxide, castor oil, tocopherol, flavor.

Comes in a 0.15 oz round silver tube.

This is from Tororo.

Both are so cute.  They come in silver lip balm tube.  They are also shrink wrapped.  I also received 2 shadow samples and some candy. :D


 photo photo2_zps2258c0f0.jpg


EDIT:
I tested out Come out, come out this morning.  This is not my favorite color on my lips.  A tad too light and "milky"?  I don't know.  I have no complaints about the texture.  And I can't smell any scents.  But like I said this is my first trial.  Will try again.

*Purchased by me