Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Irritated

My nose has been feeling funny.  So is my throat, I have some mini sore throat.  Considering the nose and throat are all connected... so who knows.  I hope it is not allergy.  I never have allergy, but I know those can come whenever it wants.  I have a patch that is under my left eyes for MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONTHS.  It is getting more irritated lately.  That does not make me happy.  I think that is a minor eczema patch.  Damn.  I also have 2 dry patches on my forehead.  Grrr...




 photo 4ffa373d-a80e-499a-b2ed-a02ae52c39f9_zps41e565cd.jpg
My watermelon cucumber slushie. I always enjoy slushie/snow cone/icee kind of drink... and I also love watermelon, so this is a no brainer. Lots of ice, watermelon and cucumber and coconut water.
Me trying to eat healthy. I do enjoy a green juice.


 photo photo2_zps8f9edc8c.jpg
This is my favorite tree on campus and it's blooming so pretty!