Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorite

I don't do it very often... but sometimes I feel like doing it.  Though my products may not be too exciting, because I don't get too many new stuffs.  Here are some old ones I have done.  And some of my fav are not what you expect.



Tower fan I got for my room.  It's just perfect for my room.  It's a boring white one... but like I said it's quite perfect for my room.  Got it early April this year.  I still have my old one, but that one doesn't turn... so that will be my back up/second fan.  I love my things. ;)  They are my friends.
Metaderm eczema cream.  I use it at least twice a day (after shower) and throughout the day.
Borage Therapy Advanced Formula.  I use this as my face lotion and use it on my hands and body too.
Hurraw Night Treatment Balm.  Use this amazing balm every night, it's even better than Dior Creme Rose.  Affordable and amazing.
Booda lip balm.  Since my skin is going cray, so I am using natural stuff.  Sigh.  Not a bad thing, I guess.
It Cosmetic CC cream.  I use it as my foundation.
Vampire Academy.  My favorite series this year.
Kindle paperwhite.  Still love it.
My iPhone 5S.  Still enjoy it a ton.  So useful.  It's like my right hand.
iPad 3 generation iPad.  Again... oldie but goodie.  And I finally upgrade to ios7.  haha.
My 2002 Toyota Echo!  LOVE.  MY.  CAR.
Loreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche® in 500 Molto Mauve
Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey
Rescue Remedy and Travalo (Yes, I put some in a handy Travalo)

There are probably more here and there, but that's what I can think of right now.