Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday

We are aiming for life to be moving to positivity and all good.



Anyway.  What's new?  I bought a new audio book.  I have signed up with Audible and so I have a new credit this month and I bought Unlucky 13 by James Patterson.  I have read all 12.  I am enjoying it so far. 

Then yesterday I was browsing Etsy and found a dachshund necklace from one of the shops I have been eyeing for a long time.  So being a sucker for cute dachshund jewelry, I bought it.  Haha.  I now have like a dozen of dachshund jewelry.


 photo photo_zpsd8c9bac2.jpg
Now my hands are better (my eczema is always worse when the weather is cold), I am taking advantage to paint my nails. This is Dance Legend Cosmic Rainbow. I love holographic nail polish, so pretty... just like rainbow on my finger tips.


 photo photo_zps43be6542.jpg
My new iPod Nano case. I love it. Gigi was checking it out. So cute (both of them). :)