Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Heartburn

Yea, now I have heartburn too.  Looking for relief... here are random things I have found... not sure about effectiveness... since everyone is different.



Looks like the main idea is that you either have too much acid in your stomach or too little (so your stomach is creating more... I am guessing usually it overdo it).  So I need to know which situation I am.  This is new to me and it is not fun at all.  I find movement helps (so walk around or do something).

I had rooibos tea with honey last night and I was fine in the evening, so that maybe my "pill".  But never hurt to have more ideas.

the best remedy for heartburn is liquid antacid 4 tablespoons and sore throat spray 1/2 teaspoon and liquid benadryl 1 teaspoon mix together and drink for instant relief. i was given this 'cocktail' in the emergency room.i woke up one night,the pain was so bad i thought i was having a heart attack.you can take a 2nd dose if you need to.it helps too if you sleep with your upper body elavated.

mustard

drinking 1 cup of milk and the burning stopped and I burped after swallowing 2 Tbs of yellow mustard.

apple cider vingear

Honey

banana




[source]