Wednesday, May 28, 2014

marymaryhandmade review

marymaryhandmade has been on my radar for a very long time, since she made the cutest necklaces/pendants.  And when I accidentally found out she has a dachshund one, I had to get one.  I ordered on 5/14/14 and received it on 5/24/14.  It was not bad for a made to order item.  I love the packaging.  It came in a smaller box (see pic below) with the actual design stamped on the lid and it's nestle in a bigger box with lots of crinkle paper.  It's ready for gift giving.  The size of the dachshund is not small and not too big... just perfect to be seen.  I love it.  What I do not like is I have ordered the longer length, I actually should have ordered the shorter one (16-18 inches).  And I also do not like the lobster claw clasp.  I prefer the regular spring clasp... that's just a personal preference.  Overall I am very happy with my purchase and it's cute and go well with my dachshund jewelry collection.





 photo photo1_zps7b2d1c96.jpg