Friday, May 16, 2014

Otterbox and Gecko Strips

So I figured since I bought a nice phone, I better protect it.  Well, I always like to buy screen protector and cases/cover for my digital toys.  I searched online to see what I should get.



And I finally picked up the Otterbox Symmetry cover.  It is nice and all, but the case is so slippery!!!  It spins on the desk.  It's not gripping onto anything.  I freaked out a bit and decided to google something that grips.  And I found this.  I received this today and I couldn't be happier.  It's super grippy, almost feels like sticky in the package.  I put one circle on each corner and it held its place on the desk.  Yes.  It is very grippy, I am sure you can use it on other gadgets on other surfaces too.


 photo photo_zps47fba3e4.jpg 

This is what it looks like in the package.