Friday, May 9, 2014

Prayer 20140504

I have been mentioning that I have been in a funk in my spiritual life... and prayer is a big part and I haven't been doing so great in that either.  I have found that if I journal my prayer it helps a lot.  Being "high-tech" and all I did it digitally.



It is completely random and meant from my heart at random period throughout the day.

Prayer 20140504
May the force be with you.
May god be with me at all time.
God please give me faith, hope, love, joy and peace.
你要專心仰賴耶和華, 不可倚靠自己的聰明, 在你一切所行的事上都要認定他, 他必指引你的路。 (箴言 3:5, 6 CUNP-神)
Help me to calm and trust you. Or am I ignoring your signs?
God please give me compassion and kindness and understanding.
Learn from everyday things about you.
You are an amazing creator and designer. Your work is the best. You have thought of everything. Your creation is wonderful.
You are the healer.  Not just the outside but also inside.
You make big things and little things. All things are made with utter care and design.
You created the whole universe that is so huge that no one can imagine and fully understand.
Thank you for bringing Gigi to my life. I know that I am not the most patient nor kind person. But you created Gigi just perfect for me and she has the sweetest personality.
Please give me health wealth. Both physical and mental and spiritual. I know I am helpless without you. And this body is your design and creation and also your temple and it is my job to keep it good and I want your forgiveness for my lousy job.
Jesus, I am such a scared person. I am lack of faith. I pray that you will strengthen me and give me bravery and have faith in you. Knowing that with you in my heart I will not be afraid and have peace in my heart.
My mind in my own hand is dangerous. I always go to the bad thing first and then it get obsessed and wild. Your true essence is all the goodness and beauty and pure in the universe. I intend for me to be in tune of those essences. Following your guidance is to my best interest. I pray I will always remember that. And don't let other things to affect me.
人心籌算自己的道路; 惟耶和華指引他的腳步。 (箴言 16:9 CUNP-神)
How true is this. I always have all these plans but only your way is the best.
I pray that spirit to be in my heart and take over the control panel. God, please be the driver.
Thank you lord for all the beauty and inspiration around me.

Not I, but Christ, be honored, loved, exalted;
Not I, but Christ, be seen, be known, be heard;
Not I, but Christ, in every look and action;
Not I, but Christ, in every thought and word. —Whiddington

We were created to give God the glory.

Even though we may not see you, but you are always there with is. Thank you, Jesus.