Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This and that

A bit of this and a bit of that.  I am still feeling a bit off.  What's up with that!?






 photo photo4_zps947b150a.jpg


Holo manicure.  Got my KBShimmer order yesterday.  Pretty fast shipping.  I only bought the holo ones.  From pointer to pinkie:  In Bare Form, Big Tan On Campus,  Bella Donna (Darling Diva Polish) and Pt Young Thing.  I love the purple one the best (not KBS though) and like In Bare Form the least.  The other 2 are gorgeous!


 photo photo3_zps3b3fb7d6.jpg


Tabo Wisdom.  Wish I could just buy the book!


 photo photo2_zpse8d82c1f.jpg
Me and the ween. My hair is getting long.


 photo photo1_zps5b9c9ca1.jpg
One of my fav animation: Cars! Love Luigi!  He it totally a Fiat.  Of course also love Guido... I basically love all of them.