Friday, May 2, 2014

You do not want to buy this

My old old old trusty MP3 player died.  I have been using it as my radio, since I can't update the software any more, so I can't update my playlist, so I use the radio function... but like I said, it died.  Do you know how difficult to buy a small normal/regular radio? 



Anyway, I picked this HDE Portable Mini Speaker, MP3 player and FM radio from Amazon.  I know I should not expect too much based on the review and price and trust me, I am not.  But this thing is disappointing.

Pro:
It is small.
It is not expensive.
It does look kinda cute.

Con:
The instruction does not match the product.
Display is not in English.
No radio reception.
Since I can't read whatever language on the display, I can't (or haven't been able to) figure out what is what.
Can't even set the time and date, because of the language barrier and unhelpful instruction/manual.
The on off switch is mislabeled.  I mean the on actually is off and vice versa.  REALLY.

So where can a girl buy a normal radio that is not too big and expensive???

See my other posts under "buyer beware".