Tuesday, June 17, 2014

20140624

I have been looking up ways to use my Erin Condren planner.  I am trying to maximize the planner.  I still use my Google calendar.  But I want to also use a paper planner and also to use it to track things (health, spiritual, etc).  I have use a small planner long time ago... I used lots of stickers and it was fun, so it's time to resurrect it again.  I gave away a lot of my stickers when I moved... I don't have to use stickers, but I love stickers...  So lots to plan and think about.  World's first problem. ;)




 photo photo_zpsbb00b074.jpg

I really like this pic of my baby and me.  And I was wearing my new Doctor Who Tee and my new Gigi jewelryudesign necklace.  Oh and my newly cut and colored hair.  Brand new me!

I am still enjoying Divergent.  Buuuuuuuuuuut some of the fear descriptions in the book is getting to me.  Especially I am feeling not well today.  But I already took 2 Tylenol just in case.


It is on Summer schedule at work... so I am a bit more relaxed.