Monday, June 9, 2014

New week new me.

Hello.  Thank you to those who reads my blog. I enjoy writing, because it's a good way for me to share or release what are on my mind.



I am not feeling very good this week and I am determined to feel good.  Went to the doctor this morning and am taking the rest of the day off... because I feel off.  So I should be resting soon.  And I will be deliberately improving my well being!  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

And I will be sharing some pics here.


Celebrating World Cup. I am actually not a huge fan, but this is fun.  Someone on IG left a comment "#freakyashell" (or something along this line).  I considered that unproductive/negative comment.  Firstly I don't him/her; secondly, what does that tag contribute?  What good does it do?  So I deleted the comment and blocked that person.  Ha.  My IG, I can do whatever I want.  And it's my video and my pics.  So I don't see anything wrong with that.


 photo photo_zps630c6871.jpg
YES!


 photo photo_zps6e96785c.jpg
Cute. And partially true for Gigi.