Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Friday

I choose to start the weekend early and happy. :D



I have been doing a lot of quiet time... part of it is reading 21 Days to Master Affirmations by Louise Hay.  I enjoy it a lot.  You only have one life.  You have to move on no matter what is happening right at the moment.  So I choose to do whatever in a positive mood rather than a foul mood.  Here are some great for personal...

  • I choose to feel good about myself. 
  • I stand on my own two feet. 
  • I accept and use my own power. 
  • I am totally adequate for all situations. 
  • It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself. 
  • I see the world through eye of love and acceptance. All is well in my world. 
  • My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am. 
  • I deserve all that is good. 
  • My life gets more fabulous every day. I look forward to what each new hour brings. 
  • I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone. 
  • For every problem that I may create, I am confident that I can find a solution. 
  • Life supports me in every possible way. 
  • I move through life and know that I am safe—divinely protected and guided. 
  • I accept others as they are; and they, in turn, accept me. 
  • I am wonderful, and I feel great. I am grateful for my life. 
  • I have the self-esteem, power, and confidence to move forward in life with ease.


I write them in my little journal and I read them whenever.  It is good.


I just downloaded Snippefy on my phone, this app captured all the highlights and notes you have in your kindle and transfer them to either Evernote or email.  It's useful.