I have been doing a lot of quiet time... part of it is reading 21 Days to Master Affirmations by Louise Hay. I enjoy it a lot. You only have one life. You have to move on no matter what is happening right at the moment. So I choose to do whatever in a positive mood rather than a foul mood. Here are some great for personal...
- I choose to feel good about myself.
- I stand on my own two feet.
- I accept and use my own power.
- I am totally adequate for all situations.
- It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
- I see the world through eye of love and acceptance. All is well in my world.
- My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am.
- I deserve all that is good.
- My life gets more fabulous every day. I look forward to what each new hour brings.
- I am neither too little nor too much, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
- For every problem that I may create, I am confident that I can find a solution.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- I move through life and know that I am safe—divinely protected and guided.
- I accept others as they are; and they, in turn, accept me.
- I am wonderful, and I feel great. I am grateful for my life.
- I have the self-esteem, power, and confidence to move forward in life with ease.
I write them in my little journal and I read them whenever. It is good.
I just downloaded Snippefy on my phone, this app captured all the highlights and notes you have in your kindle and transfer them to either Evernote or email. It's useful.