Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Money Well Spent: Stick Man Jewelry

I can't believe I haven't share this little shop!



I like to browse for dachshund stuff from time to time and found this shop around October, 2013 and I bought the dachshund necklace from them.  I don't remember how long it took for it to arrive, but I don't remember whining or ranting about it, so it must be acceptable.  And the necklace is so cute, I have been wearing it almost everyday.


 photo photo_zpsc9c6ddfc.jpg
It is the middle one on the third row.  I got the mini one and I think the size is perfect for me.  I am going to buy another one (not dachshund) as a gift to someone. I think any necklace from this shop will make a cute, wonderful and amazing gift.


Edit:
I placed a new order on 7/1/14 and received it on 7/10/14.  Not bad at all for made to order (I assume) item from Canada.

 photo photo1_zps3c37a57e.jpg
Look how adorable they are! They are small, but I like them a lot.