Friday, July 25, 2014

Review of Aveeno positively radiant targeted tone corrector

I have received a tube the targeted tone corrector on the 11th to test out.  It sort of arrived in the wrong time, as my eczema has chosen that period of time to have a party on my face.  I do not have a lot dark spots, though I have some freckles on my face.  So I didn't start trying it out right away.

I have been using it for about a week now.  And I am happy to report that it does not bothered my face.  This is the most important thing whenever I try out a new skin product.  The product is a bit gel like and not sticky at all.  I did not use it all over my face, but just on my freckles. I have to say I did not notice any visible significant difference so far.  I am going to give it a bit more time and will update with any further development.


*I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.