Thursday, July 10, 2014

Skin update and other stuff

I haven't talk about my skin for awhile... so it seems.  Winter is always the worst for me, I think.  And summer can be annoying too when it gets too hot.  My skin (all over) has been itching quite a bit lately as it gets hotter.  I had some rashes on my face about 2 weeks ago from beauty product.  It took a week to heal and it's all better now. And I have not wear any make up since then.  It is freeing.  I grew up makeup less until I am 18 and even after that I don't wear makeup all the time, so I am totally ok with it.  But these years I have been wearing makeup rather consistently, so it is interesting to go without.  I am just happy that my face is back to the PF status.  That means "Pretty Face"... a term I made for myself N years ago when I had that horrible skin thing (I don't know what it was, but let's just say it is a very bad rash.) on my face and Chinese herb healed me.  So still no makeup and the hot weather does make it itch from time to time.



Ok, back to my body... it gets itchy and annoying.  The other night my hands are getting super itchy and end up I soaked them in water plus toe juice and it felt better.  I did lathered up my hands with Metaderm cream after the soak, of course.  Even though my skin has been acting up, but it is still not as serious as during Winter time.  So all in all, all is well.  (Especially I know there are others out there with way more serious issue than me.  Mine is nothing compared to theirs.)


 photo photo_zps599caa34.jpg


 photo photo1_zps4cbab63d.jpg
Above The Curve UH Purple. Oh yea. And I cut my nails real short and I love it!  And my watermark conveniently covered my ugly cuticle.  Ha!


 photo photo2_zps75393e5c.jpg
Amen.


 photo photo3_zpsd5e8696c.jpg
Cutie piiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.


 photo photo4_zpsd81aca62.jpg
Found this on Twitter. :) Yesterday (7/9) was Keroppi's birthday.


 photo photo_zpsf85526df.jpg
This is now my new favorite lippie. This is Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Blackcurrant.  Apparently this is the darkest shade... but it's still very wearable.  I want to buy at least one more. The "B" in the center has healing/moisturizing properties. And this color reminds me of Clinique Black Honey, though I am not sure how close it is. It tastes good, not sure about the smell... as I can't smell. Application is amazing and smooth. I like it. It is not super pigmented, but you can see the color. I love it.  I also love a new lippie when the tube is so perfect and smooth, which almost make me not want to use it.  Anyway, here are some description of this beauty.

What it is:
A revolutionary lip tint formula that delivers luscious color with an ultra-glossy finish.

What it does:
This lustrous lip tint contains pure argan oil, vitamin E and fruit butters to hydate, nourish, and revitalize lips. While delivering long-lasting color, this product works to soothe and soften the lips, making your pout extra kissable. The center B provides resveratrol, a double dose of antioxidants found in red wine.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
The more layers you apply on your lips, the more color you get.

Blackcurrant

-10 Mg Trans-Resveratrol: From vitis vinifera and polygonum cuspidatum.

Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Triisostearyl Citrate* (Vegetable Derived), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Jojoba Wax*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Polyglyceryin-3*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Silica*, Natural Flavor*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grapeseed) Oil*, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*. May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019)*, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (Ci 15850), D&C Red 7 (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*. *Natural. **Certified organic.