Monday, August 25, 2014

BB for Lips

Happy Monday!  Here is my random crazy blog post again.  I feel like I blog with no rhyme or reason.  I blog whenever whatever I like.  But oh well.



Today I want to talk about my new lippie. :)  I enjoy a good YLBB non greasy lippie.  And Bite Beauty's BB For Lips fit the bill.  It is a lippie that is sheer and feels great on my lips.  I feel like you can skip lip balm totally and just apply this.  I picked Suede on Friday and have enjoy wearing this.  This color is very YLBB to my lips and feels moisturized on my lips.  It is just great.  Even though my Fresh Honey is also a great YLBB color, but I prefer this one better.  Fresh is more pigmented.  Bite Beauty's lip tints are also a great choice, but it is more glossy than the BBFL.  So depends on what you prefer.  I see them as perfect for everyday wear.  Keep in mind I don't really follow the trend (deeper color for Fall or Winter), I wear whatever I like whenever wherever.


 photo photo1_zpsc5ac0d9f.jpg 

Details for BBFL (BB For Lips)
What it is:
A lip enhancing, five-in-one balm.

What it is formulated to do:
Essential for the look and feel of just-kissed, healthy, and hydrated lips, this color-rich balm repairs, primes, and protects with SPF 15. Natural lip repair lipids mimic the lips’ natural surface to revitalize, replenish, and restore texture for the ultimate softness. 

Suede

-Trans-Resveratrol from Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum: Provide antioxidant benefits for long-term age repair.
-Octinoxate (7.5%) and Oxybenzone: Provide sunscreen properties.
-Lip Repair Lipid

Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate (Vegetable Derived), Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (And) Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides (And) Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (And) Phospholipids (And) Tocopherol Acetate, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (And) Bisabolol, Natural Flavor, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Trans-Resveratrol, Vitis Vinefera (Grapeseed) Oil, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit). May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 (Ci 15985), Fd&C Red No. 40 (Ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (Ci 15850), D&C Red 7 (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).
 
The 5 properties
SPF
Prime
Hydrate
Nourish
Repair



 photo photo2_zpsb00bd719.jpg

Cutie from this morning.  And I noticed she has a bit of teary eye.  She is still so very cute though.


* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.