Friday, August 29, 2014

Dalek nail sticker decal

I really need to stop buying anything.  So far I have bought a pair of sunglasses, some nail decals and nail polish.  Not happy with my lack of self control.  But that's not the point of this post.  The purpose of this post is to show you my new manicure. :)




 photo photo_zpsc004c008.jpg

Pardon my dry nails.  My skin is not doing as well as I have hoped, but this will not stop me from painting my nails. 

This manicure is for the second episode for Season 8's Doctor Who, which Dalek is part of the story line from what I learned.

Polish is Darling Diva Polish Ceylon, I don't think she still sell this color.  But any blue would do.  This is a linear holo polish, but the holo is quite subtle.

I also added the Dalek decal and of course a dachshund too, for good measure.

Happy Friday!