Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Goodies

Today you get 2 posts from me, so I may not post tomorrow.  Well, I actually don't have a schedule.  I post whenever I feel like it.  And I feel like posting this now.



I bought Divergent today.  I only know it's out because I saw pics on IG.  I bought the Target special edition.  I always buy the special edition if they are available.  And usually Target has it on sale when it first release.  I think this is 19.99.  Same price as the regular BR+DVD+digital.


 photo photo2_zps6e24640e.jpg
I painted my nails with the new decals.  It's Lacquer by Lissa on Etsy, or you can see the link on my last post.  So cool. It's a bit big. I used OPI Nail Envy as base, then I apply 2 coats of Above The Curve UH Nude. After it's completely dried (per instruction) I applied the decals. Then I topped it off with a coat of Gelous and then a coat of HK Girl top coat. Cool, right? :)


 photo photo1_zps9af4ea07.jpg
Also got the drawing of Gigi. :) I need a picture frame. Regular frame is 8x10, but this is letter sized paper. What to do? Again, cute... right? :D

It is a great evening.  Now time to go to bed.