Actually it's not earth shattering or anything, that was more like a warning for those who are not interested. Heh.
I am having some anxiety issues. I am not sure if they are anxiety attack or panic attack or whatever it is called. They are not fun at all. I used to be "normal", and these "feeling" started just for a few years. It is not something I remotely want to experience. I just want a normal, boring, plain life. ;) But I know this is nothing when compared to other people. This reminds me of the importance of having quiet time everyday. I am not very good in this at all. But I wrote that down in my note book. I have some tools I can use and am using. Thank you very much.
- I choose to feel relaxed, calm and confident in all situations
- I choose to always breathe in relaxation, and feel in complete control at all times
- I choose to always feel safe, in mind, body and spirit. I forgive and let go of the past
- I choose to easily calm my thoughts. I allow myself to handle any challenge I face with confidence and ease
- I choose to be confident in my ability to control my thoughts and feelings
- I choose to remain calm and relaxed regardless of what is happening around me
- I choose to stop repeating previous failures in my mind. I am able to deal with past failures in a positive way
- I choose to feel perfectly calm, relaxed and strong in all situations, no matter what
- I choose to deserve to feel safe and free. I am at peace. I am safe. All is well
I choose to release the old and welcome the new. I see my self-worth, and I am at peace with life
Since I mentioned notebook. I bought a Erin Condren life planner. I wrote about it earlier. It's pretty and all that and I really like it. BUUUUUUUUUUT, it's too big, which makes me not wanting to carry it with me, hence affecting me using it. I like the idea of using it to track everything I desire and I enjoy using stickers etc to make it even more fun. I used to have a "date book" long time ago. It was a small one and I enjoy using it... but I stopped and went digital. Which is fine, but there is something nice about using a paper "date book". So after some reading and searching, I am now using the "bullet journal". My note book is smaller. It is not as "fancy" as the EC life planner, but it's smaller and I enjoy it quite a bit and I use it for various tracking. And it feels kind of "organic" too to have to write everything. I enjoy it quite a bit. I still track things digitally, I like getting digital notification.
Selfie from this morning. :) Too cute.
I made this birthday card. :D Will be giving this to friends. Ha. Frugal and cute.
Today is the roommate's birthday too.