Friday, August 1, 2014

TGIF

Yay.  And that today is pay day.  I already spent a lot of money.  All is good.  Got a few gifts for people and a few for me.  And none for Gigi (yet).



My cough is still here... but not as much as it was.  The med was helping, but the weather is not helping much.  Maybe allergy of some sort???

Still reading One Piece, since I had like 7 that I have not read, but once I am on track, then the story gets really interesting again.

I am also starting to do a bullet journal.  I like it so far.  I just started it today, but I prepped it yesterday.  It is good because then I don't need to carry the heavy and big Erin Condren planner... which I will use as the master planner, I think. 

 photo photo2_zps4ca978d0.jpg
Thank you, Jesus.

 photo photo3_zps4bac9e24.jpg
So true.  Love this.

 photo photo1_zps9135744e.jpg

Cutie Pie.