Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Things...

Just random thoughts...



I noticed I haven't address anything about Robin Williams.  I remember my coworker asked me about the tragedy shortly after this had happened.  I was in total shocked.

I don't want to think too much about it, because it makes me sad.  Seeing all the posts online for days makes me sad.  He is a talented artist and has lots of good movies.  One of my personal favorite is Jack.  Can't forget Aladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire.  I will miss him.

I also want to address the ALS challenge.  I have been quiet, because I don't want to do it.  I will be donating once I get paid.  But I don't want to dump iced cold water all over me.  I know the meaning behind it and it's great, but it's a waste of water. I think on top of awareness, donating is a more practical approach.

I have been a bit touchy lately.  Feeling life is so delicate.  There are sooooooooooo many illnesses and undesirable (just a very broad and generic term for all the bad stuff) in the world.  Anyone could have been affected.  There is no control at all.  And with my anxiety issue, it is not anice combo.  So... hmm...


 photo photo3_zpsf64362cf.jpg