Friday, September 19, 2014

TGIF

Yay for Friday!



Let's get to the show and tell. :)


 photo photo1_zpsc40269a5.jpg
My cute girl again. I keep getting reminded everyday how lucky I am to have her in my life. She has been loving the time with grandpa and grandma. She prefers grandpa and that makes grandma a little jealous. LOL.  She looks so cute here. :)


 photo photo3_zps6dad4db7.jpg
My mom found me these (花占餅)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Childhood fav. Totally not healthy, but so goooooooood. I have to make sure I don't eat them all at once.


 photo 31325263-3f36-48c5-85ff-b7b8c79e44a1_zpse9aa7f95.jpg
Found a new drink. London Fog! It's goooooood. Basically like a tea latte. Make me feel "healthier", as in tea is healthier. Ha.


 photo photo_zpsca9cfa5f.jpg
Got a bunch of goodies yesterday. Someone need to help me with my crazy (stupid) spending issue. I bought the following:
  • Supergoop CC Cream.  Bought this based on TiffanyD's recommendation.  I love her other CC cream recommendation (IT Cosmetic)
  • Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser.  This is from a recommendation from another HK YouTuber.
  • Chloé Eau de Parfum 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball.  I smelled a sample that was from another purchase and I love this sweet smell. 
  • bareMinerals 5 in 1 cream eye shadow.  It's a 100 points perk.  I plan to buy more. :D
  • And the fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy is a freebie with code.  I don't like how they smell.  Not that they are stinky.  But I prefer them to be fragrance free.