- Gigi. She will always be my favoritest favorite. It makes me very happy that she chooses me too. :)
- Cetaphil for face washing
- MetaDerm eczema spray. I use it on cotton pad at night as toner. And all over after shower.
- MetaDerm eczema cream. Mix it with CC cream on face in am. And everywhere at night and body in the morning. I also sometimes mix it with emu oil.
- Booda Butter lip balm. All organic and natural. [I tried the softlips cube one, it tastes and smell pretty good, but leaving my lips feel dry.]
- Natural soap for shower and washing face in the morning. I usually get mine from Chagrin Valley.
- Neutrogena T-Gel and T-Sal for shampoo. My scalp can be very picky as well. Sigh.
- Hurraw Moon Balm at night. My favorite to use at bed time.
- Chagrin Valley Face & Eye Mousse for under my eyes. I never pay close attention to my face. But recently I have noticed deep line under my right eye. Probably from eczema, so it's dry and all. And I have been using this mousse on the line to fill it in. The line seems to be not as deep now.
These are goodies I have been using everyday. Below are other stuff I enjoy.
- Toe Juice. I like to soak my hands when needed. Instead of applying it directly on problem area, I add it to water and I soak my hands in it for a few minutes.
- Paper mask. I use this with the eczema spray when needed.
- Simple sugar unscented scrub with emu oil.
- Rescue Remedy. This is when I feel like I could get anxiety.
- Refresh Plus eye drop. I like this when my eyes are dry and/or irritated.
- iPad Air. My new addition. I love it. Though I think the wifi connection can be iffy at times.
- Kindle. Duh. It's awesome.
- iPhone 5S. My great helper.
- My necklace. Just a simple silver chain with my footprint in the sand and dachshund pendant.
Wearing my fav pendants.
My favoritest favorite.
No one wants to get up this morning.