Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dog training

Everyday you can find opportunity to train your pooch.  I am not professional, just sharing my experience with my 10 (soon to be 11) year old amazing Gigi.



We were having dinner at the dining room (which I don't always eat there).  Anyway, I would prefer Gigi to sit nicely and not beg for food.  So rather than having to tell her sit or lay down wherever she wants, I put a little bed (or you could use a blanket) in the spot I want.  So she knows exactly where she should go.  This way I am helping her exactly where to go and that I don't get annoyed.  :)  And she stays in her bed watching me eat (ha) almost the entire time.  It would be very helpful if we have guests, so she knows where she should go. :)


 photo photo_zpsedcb9c48.jpg
A selfie with my girl. I take all opportunities to have pics taken with my girl.