- Gigi didn't sleep well over the weekend, she woke up multiple times and shook. Thankfully she slept well last night. She is seriously the cutest though. :) I also have to remind myself that she is a 11-year-old little lady now and I have to be gentle with her. We shared hard boiled eggs over the weekend. :)
- Had ramen for dinner last night. Japanese ramen. I love them. The portion appeared to be small, but surprisingly when I waited it out, I am doing ok. Ha!
- I have used up more than 1/2 of the 64gb SD micro card (which actually only has 59-ish gb available in reality). Lots of movies. If I am using my Tab 4, I am going to use it to its max. Still prefer my iPad though. Anyway, using the Tab for shows/movies and as Kindle, so I don't even carry my Kindle with me now. Though the Tab crashes from time to time.
- Hands are so dry and crazy. I know I should be wearing gloves, but I don't really like to.
- I rediscovered the goodness of Rocky Mountain Lotion stick, it really leaves a coating on the skin, which is what I like after I used my cream... so everything is sealed in. Layering moisturizer is useful. I have posted this from labmuffin before (my post and her post). So I bought 2 more sticks from RM.
My cutie. Why is she so cute??????????????? I am grateful for her shaded-red on her body, because your "ordinary-red" turns frosty. Her paws are quite frosty, if she wasn't the color she is, she would be white now. Ha.