Sunday, November 30, 2014

Post Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving come and gone.  I have been pretty good in jotting down my thanksgiving items.  We also had a good time with family.  Though Gigi didn't get to go.  Otherwise Gigi could meet her little cousin. ;)



We went shopping the next day.  I would not recommend it.  Too many people and it's not good.  Though I managed to buy 2 pairs of jeans and a little something gifts for others.  So all is well.  I also bought a bunch of other stuff online.  Arg.

And yesterday I discovered I have computer problem.  After I logged in it has a message of "User profile service failed the logon.  User profile can not be loaded!  What the heck.  Finally the following video helped me.  So thankful.  I also added Norton to the laptop.

We got snow yesterday, but so thankful that it only stick to the grass and my car.  I removed most of the snow today, because it's quite frozen and I don't want to have to spend lots of time scraping tomorrow.

I used my Pumpkin Pie Epically Epic lip balm.  They have changed their formula and I don't think I enjoy it that much any more.  It's a bit too greasy/oil/slick for my taste.  My favorite so far is still Hurraw Moon Balm (ingredients: Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, *Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, *Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, Tocopherols (sunflower), *Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean, *Myroxylon balsamum (peru balsam) oil, Matricaria recutita (blue chamomile) flower extract )  and Booda lip balm.