Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sephora VIB

Today is the first day of Sephora VIB and I guess everyone wants to take advantage of it that it crashed the site many times.  LOL.  It took me awhile to get there.  I got a new Beauty Blender and a tube of Bite Beauty lip mask.  Annnnnnnnnnnd now I am a VIB Rouge.  LOL.



Speaking of lip mask, I peeled off all the loose skin of my lower lip.  The entire lower lips... the skin floated on top, so I just removed it.  I give the credit to Hurraw Night Balm.  The best.  And much cheaper than the lip mask.  I have a few back ups. :)

And I am going to see the doctor again to get to this blah feeling.
[Went to see my favorite ARNP and I told her everything I can think of, and she was seriously the best.  We did some "tests" and my lung is clear and heart is good and my BP is good.  I don't have any heart murmur.  So it could totally be my mind playing dirty tricks on me.  I firmly believe our mind is a powerful thing.  It could be a blessing or a curse.  Anyway, she said it could be I am having a mild virus or whatever.  So... all is well.  I am back on a real purposeful quiet time and I will need to outline it and "make it real".  Life is too short to not take care of yourself.  I have lots of good resources, so I am hopeful.]


 photo photo2_zpseb23f02c.jpg
Bought some ornaments (dachshunds and Yoda) from Target yesterday, they have lots of cute ones.


 photo photo1_zps87f8d64d.jpg
Too cute.


 photo photo4_zpsf70cf88c.jpg
Oops.


 photo photo3_zps51ab13e1.jpg
This is us from this morning. She is so cute.