Thursday, December 18, 2014

Money Well Spent -- Rocky Mountain Body Butter

I think Rocky Mountain Soap's unscented body butter should be formally be included in my "money well spent" list.  I found out about this Canadian company about a year ago via Instagram and I bought their eczema "kit" (which includes the soap and the body butter).  I used both products and I thought they were ok, but nothing too amazing.



Then winter arrives again this year and my skin started to act up.  That's when I take out all my moisturizer and use all of them (ha!) and then I remember this little tube of unscented body butter sitting under my sink and decided to give it another try again.  Since I am using the "layering method" (more info here, or see my other posts regarding eczema here), this butter is PERFECT for sealing in the moisturizer.  And I just apply it and I don't have to touch it at all.  It is not overly greasy and I really enjoy it.

I ordered 2 new pumpkin soaps and 1 large and 1 small body butter around the middle of November (they arrived in about 1.5 week or so via regular shipping) and I have already used up the large body butter (in 2 weeks) and I am almost done with the small one.  I just swipe it once (without overlapping) all over my body from neck down and the tube is not *that* big.  Since then I have bought 6 more (!!! That's how much I love it).  I ordered on 12/11 and received them on 12/18... that's via express shipping though.  If you order regular, it will probably take 2 weeks if you live in the US.

I really enjoy these toxin free product and would keep repurchasing them during winter time.

Here is the ingredient list:
*Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organic



 photo IMG_2965_zpsb3e5a80c.jpg
Here I bought 6 more large ones and 2 travel size ones.