Thursday, January 22, 2015

Another bright and sunny day

Where to start?



I finished reading Mr. Monk and the New Lieutenant.  I enjoyed the entire series very much.  Of course, I love the TV show as well.  I highly recommend it.

Then, I found out I have FOUR more unaurthorized charges on my debit card.  Yes.  What the fruck?  All showed up on my account last night.  $100 each.  Which brought my account to a frucking negative.  This is happening way too often and it need to STOP.
Now I have no debit card to use (they blocked and canceled it).  Damn.

I also started watching The Guardians of the Galaxy.  Haven't finish it yet.  Seems interesting enough.  And "Amy Pond" is in it. :)

I managed to pulled my right arm muscle last night just by pushing myself up from the bed.  WTF.  What is going on????

Gigi also peed on the carpet.

I also got super hangry right after got off work.  Super tired, hungry and such.  Not fun.

Yes, all these happened last night.  Not necessarily in the right order.


 photo IMG_3349_zps5be1b034.jpg
An "ugly" screen shot on the Mr. S concert. Love it.


 photo IMG_3358_zpscb4a1d20.jpg
THIS GIRL. Love her so much. Thank God for her... even though she peed on the carpet. :/


 photo IMG_3363_zps95762e08.jpg
My current favorite. I will do another post just for this.