Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Life 20150106

My face is itching today.  Actually when I washed my face this morning, it stings a little, who knows what now?  I did wear makeup yesterday.  Just primer, powder, CC cream, some bronzer and that's it.  Arg.  So, no makeup today.  No biggie.  I am ok with it.  I also finally put all the old makeup (lots are still brand new) into a garbage bag.  I give them 2-3 years.  Don't want to risk it, especially with my angry skin.  Plus they really just sits there.
 

 Picture time!!!


 photo IMG_3192_zpsc48551e2.jpg
Selfie with my girlie.


 photo IMG_3209_zps86b3d154.jpg
This is not new, but a good reminder of being deliberate!


 photo IMG_3199_zps1429ac1f.jpg
:D Love him!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope this GIF works.


 photo IMG_3201_zpsf7339077.jpg
Bought these from Orange Thyme. I have bought from her many times. There are stuff I like. Anyway, both smells great. And I do enjoy the texture (only tried Cherry Ginger ale so far).


Non GIF. I mean the actual video. Ah. Young SMAP. Young TK.


Life is good. All is well.