Sunday, February 15, 2015

A few more influenster reviews

Hello weekend.  I hope you have a great one.  It is sunny and warm where we are.  Just the way we like it.  The Gi and I like warm winters:  50 degrees, rain ok. ;)



Ok, onto the reviews.  I tried the Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bars on Friday.  Normally I do not like those bars, they tend to be too sweet and their texture is a bit wonky.  The one I had  was chocolate PB with seasalt (I think).  This is not too sweet and the texture was not like the ones I had tried from other brands.  It is totally acceptable.  But it is not something I normally will buy when I am hungry.

Next, I used the DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks.  I normally use the Reach Access Flosser.  They are easy to use and can reach to the back of my mouth, which I like.  The DenTek Picks are nice little floss help.  But I have a hard time flossing the back of my mouth and the floss is not stretched/taut after you start using it, so it is flimsy and not doing a very good job.  The other end of the flosser is a pick, which you can use as a toothpick, so that's nice.  The packaging says you can also clean your tongue with it.  I tried and didn't feel it did a very good job.  But it is a handy tool when you need to floss.