Monday, February 23, 2015

Makup Of The Day

I used my newly purchased makeup from last week.  I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality.  I haven't wear any makeup for awhile now due to sensitivity skin issue.  And as much as I do not "love" wearing makeup, I do want to look nice from time to time!



I am excited to try these new makeup:  Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation and Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer.  A powder foundation sounds just easy enough for me to use.  And I have read some good reviews on it, and since I got some New Year and birthday money from my dad, I thought I would treat myself to them.  The texture of the foundation is smooth and silky.  The concealer is giving pretty good coverage too.  I used both this morning and really like it.  Though I would use the Beauty Blender to blend my concealer instead of a small concealer brush.  I used a bukuki brush for the foundation and it gives me good coverage.  Overall, I love the finish I get.


 photo IMG_3816_zpsb55d43b6.jpg

I actually like my selfie for a change.  And my hair was not too crazy too.  I let it do whatever it wants and it was nice.


And I have also did my nails yesterday too and I am really liking it.


 photo IMG_3802_zpsfc08b162.jpg

Base is Cult Nails Nevermore.
Topped with ILNP Electric Carnival.  Lovely combo.
Also featuring Hurraw! Earl Grey lip balm. :)