Monday, February 2, 2015

New week again


Weekend was too short.  Didn't sleep well.  Because a certain very long nose girl keep waking up at night.  Sigh.

Time goes on.  Life is good.  All is well.



Finally got my debit card on Saturday.  It is super inconvenient without a debit card.  Spent tons of money on grocery and necessary stuff for my skin.  Also spent money on other non-essential.  Will try to share later if I remember.  But I can tell you:  Too Faced chocolate bar, Doctor Who lip balms.  Essential:  butter balm and face oil.  I think that's all I remember for now.



 photo IMG_3465_zpsb6ca7ffc.gif

A lovely GIF I made.  Dadadada.


 photo IMG_3447_zpsde7a5251.jpg
#lotd (lips of the day) is my beloved #HurrawLipBalm. It is a new one--Sun Balm. It is a clear lip balm. It has SPF 15 from zinc (not chemical). And it smells great and only 2 swipes is all I need. I highly recommend this brand. And Gigi graciously modeled for me. ๐Ÿ˜

 photo IMG_3473_zpsbta41sho.jpg
My #Seahawks nails. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š #ylbbjoy #nails #notd #nailpolish. Green is @Darlingdivapolish Landslide and blue is @BearPawlish Maleficent. Silver is @kbshimmer PT Young Thing.   Nail vinyl is from Nail Vinyl.  #Darlingdivapolish #BearPawlish #Eczemahand #Seahawks #dachshundnailstickerdecal #kbshimmer #notd #nails #nailpolish #ylbbjoy

And too bad Seahawks didn't win.  But I think it is super that they get to be on the final Superbowl.