Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weekend

Didn't sleep well again.  I think I have only slept for 3 hours or so.  Sigh.  And I haven't been able to take any naps yet.  Sigh.



I did do laundry, went out for lunch, gave Gigi a shower and watched Big Hero 6.  A greeeeeeeeeat movie.  I love it so so much.  Highly recommended.  It reminded me life is good.  God is great!

Also received Hurraw lip balm I have ordered.  Not only do I recommend their lippies, but their customer service is supreme--super fast shipping and always included a brief personalized message and then a freebie. :)


 photo IMG_3884_zpseae219a1.jpg
I ordered a bunch of stuff from Sephora a week or so and this was one of the items. And I love it.


 photo IMG_3890_zps9ed3f107.jpg
Another pic of the lip balm. My point of the pic is that I have started to put the date I opened the product, so I know when to toss it. And notice the pink dachshund. :)