Sunday, March 15, 2015

Buyer Beware-Beauty MP

This website sells foundation pumps for foundations that does not come with a pump.  I ordered one on 1/24/15, then I finally received it on 2/9/15.  But the pump did not fit well, can't screw it on the bottle correct.  So I contacted them via reply on the receipt and also on their webpage and an email I found on the website.



And below is my conversation with them.  I did get a quick reply from them... but since then I have not received my double pack nor any reply from my further inquiry about the replacement pump.  So it has been more than a month from their offer to send replacement.


Re: Message via the contact form
2 messages

Hello-BMP Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:56 AM
To: xxxxxx
Hey Jennifer!

You might have received a defective pump, we will be resending for free and doubling your order by today.

Thanks!

Jen
> On Feb 12, 2015, at 12:51 PM, Jennifer wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Name: Jennifer
>
> Email: xxxxxx
>
> Message: re:  order 657
> Hello. I received my pump on 2/9/15. The bag it came in does not specify what bottle it is for, which is fine. However, it does not screw properly. The tube/straw does not reach all the way to the bottom and like I said I can not screw it tight properly.
>
>
>