Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry

I have been on a on and off affair with the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.  I was first introduced to them via Sephora's birthday gift.  As an "insider" (you can join for free), you get a birthday gift every year from them (yay!) and a couple years ago, I got a little set of the lip treatment, a clear one and the Sugar Rosé Tinted one.  I remember trying to pull the cap off and it won't budge.  LOL.



As of now, I really enjoy them!  They are creamy, moisturizing and very nice.  They are not greasy, which is something I do not like in a lippie.  The tinted ones (at least the ones I have) are nice and pigmented, but not the "bam" kind of pigmentation, which I prefer not in this product.  I have Rosé, Petal, Honey, Tulip (haven't try this one yet and I got this in mini), Coral, and Nude (which currently is only available to VIB Rouge.  I just ordered it and haven't receive it yet).  I think the pigmentation is great for someone like me who want some color, but not overly bold color... but still bold.  Ha.

I am loving this berry shade.  It look nothing like the tube color (which is deep purple).  It is nice and complimentary to my skin tone, I think.  I have always enjoy berry colors.  But have been leaning more towards shades of YLBB lately.  So it's nice to welcome back the berry family. ;)

 photo IMG_4126_zpsec096b82.jpg
This is 2 swipes, as you can see, the tube color is not accurate.  Maybe it's not meant to be the exact shade, but just a suggestion.
(And a little shoutout to my new manicure.  It is Hatch. )

I love all the ones I have and plan to get more.  Mwahahaha!

Here are some more links of this product.  {1}{2}{3}{4}{5}

* All products in my posts were purchased with my own hard earned money, unless otherwise stated.  All opinions, dry humor, sarcasm, bad English and skin issues are purely my own at the time of the posts and they are all subject to change without prior notice.