Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Gratitude journal

I was doing it consistently for awhile when I had a small gratitude journal.  I should start having a small one with me so I can jot down anything any time.  That had worked for me.  Or I could also do that during my quiet time (which was not happening.  arg.).



Anway, I am feeling it, so here it goes.

+My highschool.  I had the best time there even though it didn't feel like it at that time. I have the most amazing English Teacher, MLo  and a few other nice teachers too.  I loved the campus, I love everything about it.  It gave me some very valuable memories.  I'd like to go back and visit.
+My job.  The boss is kind and very supportive, which (to me) is a rare thing.
+The wiener.  She is the smartest girl ever and also understands me well.  We truly are a team.  She brings so much joy in my life.  We are lucky to have each other.